1st. ISME-LATIN AMERICA CONGRESS Technical University Federico Santa Maria Valparaiso, Chile 11 - 13 September 2019
Casablanca Valley Wine Route
Estancia El Cuadro
Tour “Me Winemaker”
Saturday September 14, 2019
A fun and didactic tour where participants will learn about the winemaking process, will create their own “Assemblage” and compete in teams to achieve the first place. The tour is conducted by an expert guide and sommelier.
- 10:30 hrs. “Me Winemaker” Tour starts. Departure from Valparaiso.
- Viticulture guided tour on a carriage through the vineyards.
- Visit to the Grape Wine Garden; a guided tour through our experimental garden that shows 26 wine grape varieties used to produce the most famous wines in the world.
- Visit to Casablanca´s first Wine Museum; a guided tour through the winemaking process history in Chile in the 1900s illustrated with hand crafted wooden figures.
- Wine tasting.
- Create your own “Assemblage.”
- Present your Product.
- Access to the Wine Shop.
- 17:00 hrs. End of services. Transfer back to Valparaíso.
- Language: English / Español
- Recommendations: Wear comfortable clothes, hat, sun glasses and sun block.
- CLP 120.000.- per person or US$ 175 per person.
Cost includes transportation from/to Valparaíso.
Payment can be made through your account on the Congress platform.
The tour is subject to a minimum number of participants.
Deadline for registration: September 11, 2019